Collaboration Research of SATREPS Program 2021 – 2022
In order to improve cooperation in the field of science and technology, the Japanese Government through Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Japan (MOFA), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Mext), Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) works together to facilitate research between Indonesian and Japanese researchers related to global issues such as Environment and Energy, Bio-Resources, Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, and Infectious Diseases Control in the form of research grants for 3-5 year.
The main requirements for obtaining this program research grant, are:
- Applicant originates from the Government Research and Development Institute (R & D) such as non-ministerial government institutions (LPNK), Government Institutions (LPK), Universities, and Laboratories;
- Must have a work partner of the R & D institution in Japan. Proposals that have no partners of the Japanese R & D institution will not be processed further;
- Develop a shared proposal with a predetermined field of focus, namely: Environment and Energy, Bioresources, Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, and Infectious Diseases Control;
- Preferably the collaboration of the current research (proven by the existence of a cooperation agreement), and the length of research is 3-5 years;
- Submit a proposal in the form of soft-copy in 1 (one) digital storage media and also delivered to the cooperation email email@example.com with the subject: Satreps 2021 – 2022 [the name of the agency]) and hard-copy (number 5 copies) to The National Research and Innovation Agency (BrLN) no later than October 1, 2021, at 15:00 WIB, with the address:
Biro Hukum dan Kerjasama
Badan Riset dan Inovasi Nasional
Gedung B.J. Habibie Lantai 18
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 8, Jakarta 10340
As additional information, Brin will select 12 proposals before being submitted to the Japanese government for selection of Satreps programs.
For more information, attached can be read:
2. Application Form/Format Proposal