Research Fundings – ITB Alumni Association Research Grants 2008-2009
SEMINAR ON RESEARCH FUNDINGS IKA RESEARCH GRANTSTAN ALUMNI ITB 2008-2009
March 6, 2009
8:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m
ITB West Hall
Ganesha Street No. 10 BANDUNG
In an effort to realize ITB as a world class university, the ITB Alumni Association has scheduled the IA-ITB Research Grant Program (HR) to support efforts to accelerate towards this goal. This program provides an opportunity for ITB lecturers to improve their research competencies so that they are able to take part and gain recognition at the international level. Through this program, it is also hoped that a good research atmosphere and a strong, sustainable and quality research culture will be realized as the main foundation towards a world class university.
Seminar on Research Fundings Research Grants ITB Alumni Association 2008-2009 is an activity to socialize the results that have been obtained through research activities funded by the ITB Alumni Association in 2008.
- AB Initio Study of Amino Acid Adsorption on PolyPyrrole by Ir.Hermawan K. Dipojono, MSEE., Ph.D.
- A Study on Global Parameters of Hilal Visibility in Perspective of Metonic and Saros Cycle by Moedji Raharto, D.Sc.
- Supersymmetric Flows in Supergravity From Matter Multiplet by Dr. rer. grout. Bobby Eka Gunara, M. Si
- Molecular Characterization of Soil Indigeous Bacterial Community in Industrial Wastewater – polluted Agricultural Soils : Implications for Bioremediation by Siti Khodijah Chaerun, Ph.D
- Mathematical Modeling of Surfactant Effects on The Rupture of Condensate Thin films Occurred in a Gass Transmission Pipeline by Dr. Agus Yodi Gunawan
- Modelling granular oscillation induced by chaos using flux equation and neural network by Dr.rer.nat. Sparisoma Viridi
- Mapping the Seismic Energy Release due to Plate Subduction Activities in Indonesia: An Attempt to Predict Earthquake by Prof. Sri Widiyantoro, Ph.D.
- Astrometric Study of Southern Loose Star Groupings Lo 1095, Lo 1339, and Lo 1409 by Dr.Suhardja D Wiramihardja
- Application of Compressive Sensing in Signal Processing, Imaging, and Communication by Andriyan B. Suksmono, MT., Ph.D.
- Preparation on Nanoporous Modified Metal Oxide Thin Film for Environmental Sensor by Ir.Nugraha, Ph.D.
- Hybrid Direct Power Control On 3-Phase 4-Wire Active Power Filter by Dr. Ir. Pekik Argo Dahono
- Utility of Fatigue Measures for Overhead Construction Works by Yassierli, Ph.D.
- New Alternative Thermal Energi Production While Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emission from Coal Mine Flue Gas Using a Novel Technology of Reverse Flow Reactor by Dr. Ir. Yogi Wibisono Budhi
This seminar is open to all lecturers, researchers and students from both ITB and outside ITB.
HOW TO REGISTER
For participants who are interested in attending the seminar, please fill out the form below and return it to:
LPPM – ITB
ITB Rectorate Building Lt. 5, Jalan Tamansari No. 64 Bandung
Tel. :022-2501759, 2503602, 2511215
E-mail :email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Form leaflet-koreksi-final