The 2nd International Conference on Art, Craft, Culture, and Design (ICON ARCCADE) 2021
To celebrate 2021 as United Nation’s International Year of Creative Economy for Sustainable Development, the Faculty of Art and Design ITB invites scholars, practitioners, and professionals in any relevant fields to participate in:
ICON ARCCADE 2021, The 2nd International Conference on Art, Craft, Culture, and Design
29 – 30 September 2021
This event will be opened by the Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy of the Republic of Indonesia and ITB’s rector.
The conference focuses on the theme of “Fostering Creative Economy for Sustainable Development”, which is elaborated but not limited to six sub-themes:
• Tradition/history as cultural capital;
• Technology and environmental sustainability;
• Creative economy & policy development;
• Human-centered & social interactions;
• Community for resilience and well-being;
• Re-contextualizing the urban ecosystems.
For more information about the event and how to register as attendees, please visit our website at https://icon-arccade.fsrd.itb.ac.id/.