Call for Proposal – Opportunity for UK universities to access grant to develop TNE partnership with Indonesia universities
This Call for Proposal is part of Going Global Partnerships (GGP), British Council’s global project on higher education. GGP’s overall objective is to create stronger, more inclusive and globally connected tertiary education systems, which support economic and social growth, with the UK seen as trusted partner and provider.
Grant of around £200,000 will be provided to seven UK universities to partner with seven universities from Indonesia for running a project that will support greater internationalisation of HE institutions and transnational education or TNE. Each successful proposal will receive max of £30,000 grant which shall only be used to cover project activities which will contribute in achieving GGP short and long term outcomes.
Example of project activities could include (not exhaustive list):
- Joint curriculum development
- Creating enabling environment for TNE (e.g. policy dialogue, quality assurance etc)
- Training and professional development
- Digital delivery
Benefits for UK universities:
- Access to grant for setting up TNE in Indonesia, a priority country under the UK’s International Education Strategy
- Increase strategic partnership with stakeholders in Indonesia
- Increase international networks, platforms, and opportunities for future collaborations
- Increase opportunities to share knowledge and expertise with Indonesia universities
Please refer to the attached documents for more information.